Skip to content
- Promote both the Industry and its image to the public.
- Assist with the development of satisfactory industrial relations within the industry and generally guide and counsel members in all aspects beneficial to the development of the industry within Australia.
- Conduct and promote scientific research regarding improved processes, materials and marketing practices for use in the industry.
- Encourage and sponsor wider communications between all people engaged in the industry.
- Affiliate with other Trade associations and organizations having common or allied objectives and interests in Australia or overseas.
- Devise and publish a trustworthy set of standards relating to both safety and quality of Saddlery and Harness Products manufactured in Australia by our Members.
- Promote goodwill and fellowship our members.